Hello all!! How is everyone’s June going? As you can probably see from my absence, it has been busy, busy! The house is coming along great! We have a roof now and we can start drying it in (siding, shingles, windows, doors, etc). The step after that is to have the electrician and plumber come in and then we can start insulating. All fun stuff! But I do have my fair share of bumps and bruises. And I’ve been getting a great upper body workout!
A week or so ago, the lovely Tessa tagged me as having a “One Lovely Blog”, whereas I would have to share 7 random facts about me and then tag 5 other people! Thank you Tessa! You are one lovely lady as well. Now, I’ve done a couple of these so let’s see if I actually have 7 more facts to tell you all!
1) There are only three albums that I can listen to the entire way through and not get bored. Remember actually buying a CD just for one song? They are Michael Jackson: Dangerous, Chicago: 17 and Linkin Park: Meteora. Random huh?
2) I have a lot of awards and recognitions from when I was in band and chorus, but most prized trophy is the one I won when I played youth soccer. We beat the number one team in the area. I still have my jersey. That was 16 years ago.
3) It only takes me one trip to be able to remember how to get somewhere. My sense of direction is the only thing that keeps my husband coming back into the city.
4) One of my favorite dishes growing up was ground beef mixed with Rice-a-Roni. I can’t for the life of me recreate it at home. My mom truly does make the best food.
5) I can write on the white board with my right hand and then do the mirror image with my left hand. Has to be a white board though. Have I already mentioned this? Meh, guess I’m not that interesting!
6) I was bald for the first three years of my life. Or just had reeeeeeally light colored hair.
7) Deep down I’m really regretting not running as much lately (I even have a 10k coming up this Sunday!) but I know that my time is being spent wisely, either working at the hotel or working at the house. I certainly can’t call myself lazy! But I’ll be so glad when the house is up and done, and I can get back into running around the new neighborhoods.
And now, for the tags!
Emily at Pursuit of Healthfulness
Bianca at Confessions of a Chocoholic
Errign at Errign’s Adventures
Paige at Running Around Normal
Stephanie at Run for Fun
Hope you all are having a great summer! Well, will start to have a great summer when it starts tomorrow!